Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Launch Date for Website!

I have chosen this Thursday as my "Launch Date" for my Website! :) ... Ready or not! of course it has to be ready so ready it shall be!! My sweet friend Brooke worked out the gliches in the Logo yesterday, so now I am finishing the final details. I am re-editing some photos, changing out others, re-evaluating some, and working on text details... still much to be done, but determined to hit the "PUBLISH" button by Thursday morning, January 7th!

I chose Thursday's date for a couple of reasons: (1) A date had to be chosen... and (2) It's "Championship Day" for the Crimson Tide!! So I thought what better date to pick than a "Championship Day"!! So it will be www.tinawrightphotography.com Day and "Roll Tide Roll" day!!! Yay!!! ...

See ya on Thursday!
Roll Tide!! ...
Tina :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States