Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Big Day is Here! :) ...



Hi Friends!
 ...  http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/  ...  Whew... I was up until 3:00 a.m. this morning trying to put finishing touches, who knew there were so many small little details to still work out!  I finally went to bed for a "nap" and have been continuing with those "Final Touches" all morning.  Next on the list to get my "blogspot" looking neatly & in order, still lots of work to do there.  I promise that'll come too, be patient with me!  Until then I hope you enjoy my site.  Please let me know what you think and I hope you'll call after our "Blizzard of 2010" and allow me to take some Family Pictures for you!!

Happy Day!  and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!...  
Tina :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States