Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to School for me ...

Today was "Back To School" for me, and I have to say not too bad at all.  I'm really looking forward to this semester.  I am down to my last two semesters and my final official photography class as part of my curriculum at Calhoun, Studio Photography II.  I am only taking four classes, which is a HUGE difference compared to my Six Classes, 18 hours that I took last semester!!  I actually feel like I have a life and I can breathe.  It will give me a whole lot more time to focus on my business, which I am really looking forward too, as it is really taking off!  :)  I am taking English 102, Math 100 (I know those of you who prayed me through Math098 are really looking forward to new Math100 updates and Prayer Requests!), Astronomy and my Studio II class.  It's going to be a great semester! 

Thanks to so many of you who have already checked out my website and sent such encouragement!  Be looking forward to more updates & specials as everything keeps coming together!

Have a great week!
Tina :) ...
http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States