Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Started!

Hello... as an informal introduction for now, my name is "Tina Wright"! I wanted to begin by making a few simple blog entries, as I am working on my main photography Website, which is now only days away! www.tinawrightphotography.com I would love to say only a "few short days" but for now I will just call it "days". I am having a little bit of trouble with my logo, it looks great here, but I am having some "sizing" issues on my site that is causing some delays. I have some fabulous pictures downloaded and I can't for you to see them! What a great opportunity it will be to share my photography experiences with you on this site, as I share my photographs and my portfolio on my my formal website!

Welcome 2010! It's going to be an AWESOME NEW YEAR, full of wonderful new blessings that God has in store! I can't wait to share them with you!

Tina :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States