Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet my new Friends from Olivet!



I finally got to meet a wonderful group of young ladies and coaches today in Decatur!  My new friends from Olivet Nazarene University!!  Yesterday I drove to Decatur only to arrive to a very disappointing empty parking lot and a sign that read "Games Scheduled for May 21st Have Been Rained Out"!  Today... a much Brighter & HOTTER story! ...  I was so excited to finally meet them and get to shoot LOTS of pictures! I took way over 300 and am in the editing process.  I tried to get some finished to post tonight, but that didn't quite happen... sorry about that... my new goal is tomorrow afternoon!  I will be placing them on the new link on my Website, http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/  (Sports & Events Proofing) and it will be open for public viewing, no password needed. 

Unfortunately my friends had a tough loss today, that was very hard.  The final score was 4-1.  They played such a tough game and even rallied towards the end.  In just the short time that I spent with these young women, and their coaching staff, their strong character was very evident, such sweet spirits among them.  It was hard for me to see those brilliant smiles and laughter to turn to such long faces and sadness.  Pray for them as they go into Monday's game!  and Cheer along with me!  I told them I had built them a Fan Base in Huntsville!

Go Olivet!! You still have a chance to Win that NAIA National Championship Title!!  Keep your Heads Up!! and Enjoy Alabama!!

Stopping Moments in Time,
Tina :) 
         

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day for you! And you had beautiful subjects, to boot! Love you--keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States