Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation is in the air...

For those of us at Calhoun we are right in the middle of Exams!  Today I finished my Math100 Exam... Whew... check another Math Class off of my list, 2 down and 1 to go!!  ( I will tackle my LAST Math class this summer in a world wind Mini-mester).  Then for this semester at Calhoun only 1 more Exam to go on Monday and mounds of pictures to still edit for my Studio II class!

 For High School Students Graduation is right around the corner for you guys and girls as well.!  and Today, I wanted to include some shots of my nephew, Jeffrey who will be graduating from Florence High School.  I had the privilege of taking his Cap & Gown pictures and here are a few of my favorites!
                                                           

We had a really fun day shooting these pictures (even in between the text messages!) !!  Thanks Jeffrey for being such a good sport!  Wishing you all the best my sweet nephew as you graduate!  and as you continue on at the University of North Alabama! 

Stopping Moments in Time,
Tina :) ...

1 comment:

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States