Friday, February 19, 2010

We're in "Full Swing" ... :) ...

So what if the temperatures are freezing and below, it's officially Baseball Season!  Whoo Hoo!! We are playing our first Pre-Season Tournament this week and even today I managed to make it to Huntsville High School to see Buckhorn High School Varsity play Florence High School (my nephew Jeffrey is a Senior and was the starting catcher today at that 4:00 game... I'll get a few of those pictures posted later!) and then jumped in my car to head to Hazel Green to watch my son Austin play on Buckhorn's Junior Varsity at 6:30 p.m.!! Whew... I made it just in time for game time!!  I must say as the sun began to slowly set the temperatures began to drop with it.  Tomorrow morning we will rise early and be at Sparkman High School to play a 10:00 a.m. game!  Did I mention... "We're in Full Swing!" ...

Stay warm on the field! and Keep Smiling!
Tina :) ...
http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States