Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have a new Niece! :) ...

Thursday was a very busy day and then I was up until well past midnight editing pictures so that I could get them posted for the New Dad & Mom! That would be my brother Dan & Ashley... Here are only a few of the well over a hundred pictures taken throughout the day...





~Ashdan Blayklee Bevis~


Her name is Ashdan Blayklee and she weighed in at 7lbs 4oz, 20 1/2 inches long ... 
She was delivered by C-section Thursday in Florence at 1:19 p.m. with a mound of family and friends surrounding her arrival!  What a precious gift from God to my brother & his family... It was a sweet day...  Congratulations Dan & Ashley... and to Big Sister Brittany & Big Brother Kodi!  :) ... 

"Stopping a Moment in Time" ...
Tina :)

1 comment:

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States