Friday, February 5, 2010

Buckhorn Baseball Pictures This Sunday Afternoon!

This Sunday I have the privilege of taking pictures for an awesome group of young men!  (And my youngest son happens to be one of those!); the Buckhorn Baseball Team, from Buckhorn High School in New Market, Alabama.  My son is a Sophomore and will be playing on the Junior Varsity this year.  Austin has been playing baseball since he was old enough to hold a bat, and he said the word "ball" before he said "Momma" or "Daddy" ... that friends is the very truth!!  I am really looking forward to this opportunity.  My husband and I always look forward to baseball season and for me to get to take pictures in this particular way is just an added blessing & bonus!!  So guys... I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Parents of the players, if you need additional "Package" information please do not hesitate to e-mail or call me.  I will have addtional forms available on Sunday. 

I will be there "Capturing that Moment" on Sunday!
Tina :) ...
http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/
Tina.Wright@bellsouth.net
256.603.5665

                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. It was a Fun Afternoon with the Buckhorn Players today!! Thanks guys for hanging in there with me inspite of the oh so cold temperatures! :) ... Tina :) ...

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States