Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally my FaceBook Page is Set Up! :) ...

I am so excited to finally get my FaceBook page set up!  So to all of my FaceBook friends who may be checking out my "Blog" for the very first time... a very big "Welcome and Hello" to you all!  I hope you have also taken the time to check out my Website, and I hope that if you have any questions you will be sure to contact me.  The Website "Contact" page is very user friendly and that mail goes straight to my "inbox" just like any "Comments" that you make on this blog will do!

Hope to hear from you soon as we welcome the month of February ahead!...

Thanks for stopping by ...  Many Smiles ahead ... :)
Tina :) ...  

2 comments:

  1. Yay Taylor! Love the facebook page and your website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mirror photograph. AWESOME!! I will check out your facebook next. Also, can you tell me how to watermar, or copyright my photos. I have some older photographs I would like to have made into prints and would like to be sure they cannot be copied. Thanks for your help, Barb

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States