Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~Pause for Station Identification~

Do you remember when your local programming said:  "We now pause for Station Identification" ... ;) .




Well... after more than a MONTH! that you haven't heard from me... (I am So sorry!!) ... Today I decided to at least ... "Pause" ... for my "Station Identification"!! ... ;) ... 

It has been an absolute whirlwind month of shooting Buckhorn's Baseball Team and getting ready for our household's last & final round of high school baseball.  I even type this with a lump in my throat.  I will certainly post more about THAT at a later date!  But for today I at least wanted to post my business ad that will be coming up within the next week or so in Buckhorn's Baseball Program!  This will prove to be the best program EVER!  There has been a team of individuals led by Christi Campbell, with several contributing articles by others affiliated with our school and our team.  It will be a keepsake not only for our Senior Parents, but also for others in the area as well.  This years' program will also include a "coupon" section provided at no additional charge with local business ads!  Be sure and check those out when you purchase your program at the ball field this year!   You can find more information about the Buck's Baseball Team on our team's FaceBook page located here at Buckhorn Baseball Organization.  Go to the page and click "LIKE" so that you can follow us this year! ... :) ... I am going to attempt to update pictures here as well! ... (We'll see!) ... 

Thank you so much for supporting me & my business!  God uses you to make me smile!!  I SO LOVE WHAT HE ALLOWS ME TO DO!! ...   :) ... 

I can't wait to play in the dirt along with all of these fabulous young players! AND Stop some awesome new moments in time!!  It's just too much fun!!  Baseball is just the greatest!! ... 

AND NOW WE WILL RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING 

GO BUCKS!! ... 
Tina :) ...
www.tinawrightphotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States