Monday, January 23, 2012

~A Ray of Sunshine on a Cloudy Day~







I have had the privilege of shooting this little guy on more than one occasion!  What a treat!! This time I got a phone call from Mom that went something like this:  "B... has lost his two front teeth and I really want some pictures done of him!" ... I am personally thinking "AWESOME!" that will be some great "captured memories" and "moments stopped in time"! and I was thrilled that they picked me to capture them for them!! I love playing with this family!!  Another reason that I was especially thrilled was the fact that I have been STARVING to shoot!!  I told Kristen that God had told her to call me!!  Since the time of my rotator cuff surgery at the end of November, and not "having the opportunity" to take many pictures, my camera has been begging and calling my name!! I literally looked up and Praised the Lord for that phone call in jubilation!! (HaPpY FEET!) ... :) ... I had just gotten my "Fun Time Sling" off the previous week! Boy was I EVER ready to do what I could, Pain & ALL! 




Another super fun reason to get excited about this shoot, besides the reasons mentioned... We were heading to the COW PASTURES!!... and I LOVE TO PLAY ON THE FARM!! ... 


















Being with B...and his Mom have always created great memories for me, and I never cease to smile all the way through our time together, AND my editing process afterwards! :) ... As we were making our way across their farm (by way of four wheel drive of course!) I was able to listen to stories that always entertain, and make me smile.  They have a rich family heritage, which is something to be treasured, and have always been so gracious to share it with others.  That is one of the things that I have always loved and cherished about this family, as I have known them for almost fourteen years.  Now, I love watching them share it with their own children as well.  Thank all of you for being so gracious, giving, kind and loving.  You are special friends to me... (I have teased over the years as I have many times felt like a part of your family as well). 


     



















One final picture that I wanted to add was this one, with some of the "lyrics" added by a Kim Hill song, that is one of my all time favorites.  The name of the song is  "Up to the Moon" and the chorus says:  "One day when you're older and taller than me...I'll say I watched you grow like a beautiful tree..."  When I saw this picture, the song began playing in my head.  Me, with one grown son (Alex is 25!) and one senior this year (Austin is 18!), and the fact that I have never been able to hear this song without letting a few tears fall... (I actually heard it for the first time when my boys were MUCH younger)!! ... It just seems so fitting to post.  This most beautiful tree suffered some damage from our April 27th tornado last year as well, yet against God's beautiful blue sky it still maintains its splendor!  


I know as B... has lost his two front teeth and is growing up oh so fast, his Mom can easily say they are certainly watching HIM grow... "like a beautiful tree"... and, He is a treat & a half to be around!  

Thanks again for the opportunity to "Stop these toothless Moments in time"!! ... ;)

Tina :) ... 
www.tinawrightphotography.com 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet post and such great pictures!! Definitely a treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a sweet post indeed :) i love the location too. i'm from the northcentral wisc so i get down with all things northwoods-esque! i look forward to following your blog and work for inspiration.

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    your newest follower,
    dorothy

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States