Monday, May 7, 2012

~McKees and a Mini Beach Session!~


In between playing baseball games during our recent Gulf Shores trip back in March, I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone and tried "Mini Sessions" with a few families!!  I am used to spending at least an hour and a half with my clients, so limiting myself to only 30 minutes was NOT an easy task!   How could it be when I am working with a beautiful family like this one!!?? ... :)


The McKees became fast friends of ours on the baseball team!  They are a family who loves to have fun and they have two fabulous kiddos that are also a treat to be around!! ...






Thanks again to this darling family for making my "job" SO EASY! and SO MUCH FUN! and wishing that I could have had more than 30 minutes to spend capturing images too!! ... :) ... 


Stopping "mini" moments in time at the beach!
Tina :) ...
www.tinawrightphotography.com 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific job you did with these!! I love blue and white on the beach ... it's so clean looking. Great shots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States