Friday, August 19, 2011

~Blake T - Like one of my own... ~

It's funny when we refer to another kiddo like this... "he's like one of my own..." but I really do treat Blake sort of like that! :) ...  He has been a friend of my Austin's for several years, he spends the night at our home, he has been on our vacation to Florida with us, and when he does come over to our house we have been known to order him his own "Special Pizza"!  I also expect him to help himself in and out of our refrigerator...  It is a treat to have him over and it's not like he is really a "Guest" at all... he just belongs, and I hope he feels that way too! ... :) ...  



This brings me to my next comment ... What a treat for ME to get to take Blake's Senior Pictures for him!!

Austin tagged along as well (for moral support... Blake pretty much insisted).  It also helped to keep me out of trouble!  (Austin wouldn't dare let me pose Blake in any way that he felt looked "awkward"!)  There were actually a couple of different shots that I wanted to try, that Blake completely refused!  Oh well... I will throw them in on another unsuspecting Senior!  (Only kidding... I threw the idea out completely!) ... I learned a lot from these two that will certainly keep me out of trouble with my other Senior Guys!  (and You Seniors can thank them later!!) ... :) ...





Of course I pretty much finished the Downtown part of our Session with a famous "Texting" Photo!  It's a natural picture for any our our teens! 


Blake is much more comfortable on the ball field than he is wandering around downtown letting me place him in particular "model" poses! ;) ... During the Season I always have a great time capturing action shots, so my idea was to capture them in a slightly different way.  With Austin's help behind the plate I managed some pretty neat shots! 


And we also set up a few ...





When Blake's mom,Teresa saw this picture her words were... "Ball and Glove; Blake's life..." I can't wait for Baseball Season and to be able to capture our Seniors in Action!  What a fun year it is going to be!  HaPpY BiRtHdAy today BLAKE!! and Best Wishes for a FABULOUS SENIOR year!

Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of Stopping these Senior Moments in Time for you on this particular day!   I can't wait to stop some more!!  It has been a treat to watch you grow up these past several years, you are a treasure to know and a blessing to be around!  The same goes for your sweet family!  We love you guys dearly!!

Capturing Senior Memories and Stopping more Moments in Time,
Tina :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States