Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~Become a FAN! & FOLLOW ME!~ ... :) ...


I had this idea several months ago and I have tried to organize my thoughts ... Hopefully I have accomplished that! ;) ... I am excited about a way to encourage new friends to come on board and join my existing group of "FANS"!!  SO ... Here is all you have to do:

Whether you are an Alabama Fan or an Auburn Fan, or perhaps neither... surely there is someone in your circle who would not mind having this Framed MARK INGRAM PRINT! ... and I would LOVE to share it with a lucky winner! (So at least consider winning it to use for a CHRISTMAS GIFT!) I took this picture last year, up close & personal, and it is an 8x10 print, framed & matted in an 11x14 frame. It's value is $110.00. Here is how you can have several chances to enter and win!!
1) Become a NEW FAN to Tina Wright Photography's FaceBook Page! ... Entry #1 ! ... WELCOME!!
2) ALREADY A FAN?! YAY! and THANK YOU!! :) ... Here is YOUR job:
* Go to YOUR Wall and write a comment and list my TW Photography FaceBook Fan Page in that comment line and INVITE your friends to become a ~FAN~ and THEN go to the TW Photography FaceBook Page and tell me that you did that! Entry #1!! (Thanks!!) ... :) ...
* While you are Inviting them to become a ~FAN~ make sure you tell them to leave me a COMMENT on my TW Photography FB Page letting me know "WHO" sent them!! Everytime YOUR NAME is mentioned that is another ENTRY for YOU!! ... :) ...
3) NOW REMEMBER: NEW FAN ... You can now do the same thing!! You can now INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! EVERYTIME THEY MENTION YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE ENTERED FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN! JUST GO TO YOUR WALL... POST A COMMENT... INVITE YOUR FRIENDS (and tell them to say who sent them!!) AND YOUR ENTRIES BEGIN TO START PILING UP TOO!!
DO YOU WANT MORE WAYS TO ENTER!!??? ... ARE YOU A BLOGGER??? ...
1) Go to my "BLOG" and FOLLOW ME! (If you haven't already!) ...That's another ENTRY! ...
2) FOLLOW ME and Mention my TW Photography FaceBook Link and WEBSITE (www.tinawrightphotography.com)  on your Blog Post and you just earned and additiional ENTRY!! ...
3) FOLLOW ME ... Mention my LINKS ... Recruit YOUR Blog Followers to FOLLOW ME (and just have them comment in the Comment line on my Blog "WHO Sent Them!" and You've just Earned additional ENTRIES!! ... and I will also ENTER those New FOLLOWERS as well, to the GiveAway! (as long as they joined in to "Follow Me" too!)
NOTE: After you BLOG Please send your link to: Tina.Wright@bellsouth.net
This Contest/Giveaway will run until Alabama's Homecoming Game which will be on Saturday, October 8th! A winner will be drawn and announced sometime that weekend provided all goes as planned!!
Please Contact me with any questions! Tina.Wright@bellsouth.net and KEEP THOSE ~FANS~ COMING!! ;) ...

I am so excited to Welcome new FANS on FaceBook and NEW FOLLOWERS here on my BLOG!!

Stopping New Moments in TIME!
Tina :) ...
www.tinawrightphotography.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States