Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~Buckli...Part Scottie/Part Kitty Cat~... :)

Our Dear Sweet Buckli...
So confused he is... and out of our four Scottie Dogs he is one of our heartiest at a weight of about 25 pounds.  My debate at this point is whether or not to move the chair that he uses to get to the windowsill (which by the way is only slightly over 5 inches wide!).  My other most important dilemma...  my lovely tea setting and things that sit upon the table directly in front of Buckli's "perch post"!  Imagine as my heart stops when I hear them rattle as he loses his balance or as he trys to make his way down... OR... as he sees the neighbor's dog who frequently gets out of the fence... OR... yes, there is the other neighbor's cat who likes to spend an occasional nap on our front porch.  Imagine dear Buckli's surprise when he sees that friendly fellow taunting him from the window... ahh, yes... :)...  So, at this point my special table is pulled away from the window several inches to give Buckli room to "perch".  I'm looking around my room for a new furniture arrangement .... hmmm...  :) ...  


Today...Capturing a "Buckli" Memory...
Tina ... :)
http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/

1 comment:

  1. LOL! He does look rather 'cat-like' as he perches there! :)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States