Saturday, May 7, 2011

~Happy Mother's Day!~

And in Honor of MY BEAUTIFUL MOM  on this Special Day ...  :) ...

I have the privilege of sharing a few things about her ... She is the Mother of 3 daughters and 1 son, and the Grandma to 5 Grandsons and 2 Grandaughters ...  She is the most caring and giving person that I have ever known!  Thank you Mom for the example of love that you have always been.  Because of who you are Mom, I am a better person, and a better mom myself!  Thank You! ...

I can spend hours telling you about the selflessness of my Mom and how she goes out of her way to meet the needs of her kids and her grandkids ... I will only mention one today...

When I was in High School, first learning to crochet, I used to go to the library and check out books on Crocheting with patterns in them.  I would make copies of my favorite patterns and file them away in notebooks.  While I was filing away the patterns, my Mom was "filing away" and making mental notes of my favorite Crochet books.  That Christmas she surprised me with one of those books!  I remember how it brought tears to my eyes... To this day, she still does things like this... she is keenly aware of the things that are important to all of us, and God uses her all of the time to bless us with those "little" things...


My Mom (Mary Bevis), Me, Shirley & Deb

I also wanted to share this picture that was taken of my Mom, me, and my two sisters ... It was taken at our church May "ParTea" in 2009.  It was a fun time for just "us girls" to get together and make some memories that year! ... :) 

It is such a blessing to be able to still have my Mom around, I don't take that for granted!  I thank God often for such a privilege and honor as that.  I also Thank Him for the blessing of such a caring, loving and giving Mom as I have the privilege of being raised by... and I continue to pray that He will continue to draw my precious Mom to Himself as His own.  Happy Mother's Day MOM!  With all my love ... :) ...

Happy Mother's Day my Friends ... Praying blessings on you all, as you Celebrate your special day as Mom's perhaps or with Moms perhaps or remembering Moms with Jesus perhaps.  I know of many new circumstances on this particular Mother's Day and know that I am praying for each one. 

Hugs to you all!  and Capture a New Memory for yourself and Stop a New Moment in Time this year! ...

Tina :) ...
http://www.tinawrightphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States