Monday, February 7, 2011

~The "BUCKS" are Getting Ready! ~


(Double Click for larger view)

It's almost time! ... and I have to say, My personal favorite time of the year!  BASEBALL SEASON!!  :) ... LAST weekend I had a super fun opportunity to take this fabulous picture from high above our new Baseball Field at Buckhorn High School!  I hope I said "Thank You!" enough for that!  It MADE MY DAY!! :) ... I used a series of about 7 shots and put it together as a Panorama.  There have been so many who have worked tirelessly to see that our new field came to a "somewhat" completed state in order for us to use it for our "2011" Season.  Thank you to all who have made that possible!  Last Saturday, they continued to work putting on many of those final touches!  

and then Yesterday... Another Fabulous Opportunity to take the Teams' Pictures all dressed in uniform!  I started out with the Varsity, then the Junior Varsity and finished up Team Pictures with our new Buckhorn Middle School Team!  GO BUCKS!! :) ... I am still working on getting all of those edited, but I did want to throw in a sneak peak of our Buckhorn Seniors for the ~2011 Season~ !!  I spent some time with just our Seniors taking some fun shots for them to remember... (I still have some more ideas that I am hoping to shoot!) ... for today... Meet our Buckhorn Bucks Seniors ~Class of 2011~ !!! ...




  








Looking forward to the 2011 Baseball Season and Stopping Moments in Time! and Capturing New Memories for the Buckhorn Bucks,
Tina :) ...
www.tinawrightphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States