Sunday, September 19, 2010

~Photography Exhibit Continues this week... ~


My Photography Exhibit continues through Thursday this week... so I just wanted to send out a reminder of sorts as Week two begins tomorrow! ... :) ... I had a very exciting week last week as I checked on it on the days that I had classes to make sure that my pen was still attached to my "Guest Book" and I made a walk around the room to straighten each picture again... Of course I would glance at the Guest Book too, and read such sweet comments that were written.  God is blessing me so and answering specific prayers that I have prayed.  He is so Amazing!

I was also able to go this past Thursday with my very special friend, Mrs. Dot Brooks.  She is having an outpatient surgery tomorrow morning and will not be able to attend the reception on Thursday.  I was able to give her my "Guided Tour" a week early!  It meant so much to me that she wanted to be able to see it!  Mrs. Dot is very precious to me...

I will conclude my Gallery on Thursday, the 23rd  with a "Come & Go Reception" that will be from 3:00-7:00 p.m. ... I hope that you will be able to come so that I can thank each of you for your special support and encouragement!  Light Refreshments will be served. 

Thank you all!!

Stopping moments in time...
Tina :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States