Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Gallery Sneak Peak! ... :) ...



Christmas came early for me a few days ago as I waited patiently for the mail to arrive! ...  at least it seemed like Christmas to me!! ... You see I had placed a rather large order, from my print company, for a variety of prints in several sizes, that will be going into my my Photography Gallery this Fall at Calhoun.  This Gallery is part of my Graduation requirement as a Photography Student at Calhoun.  I have been working diligently all summer with the help of my Mom.  We have been collecting frames and mats (all from Hobby Lobby, catching them at 50% off of course!!) and I have been ordering prints.  I will also include prints from my different classes that I have been taking during my 2 years at Calhoun, everything from my Darkroom Work in Photo I & II to my Studio I & II Classes.  Stay tuned in my blog as well as FaceBook for more details and more "Sneak Peak" Info... but for today here is my "Just like Christmas Surprise" ... So much fun for me!! ...    

These are a few portrait type pictures and the gentleman in the squatting position is a Mongol Man.  I am using several prints that I took in China 2007 that I am SO excited about!  The beautiful big eyed baby girl is Breana's niece from her 1st B'day party.
Yep, these are our 4 babies... Buckli when he sat in the windowsill and the four of them from the "Portrait Session" that I did out front by the mailbox last year...
These pictures are from our Destin trip back in October last year... Morning Glories growing on the Beach!  They were BEAUTIFUL!  and my favorite place to take pictures of the ocean waves hitting the Jettys... when I saw that print and the way it turned out, it literally brought tears to my eyes... call me a sap ... :) ...
Ahhh... yes... my God Story and the 1st Base Seats at last year's Atlanta Braves Game!! These are for my Sports Illustrated portfolio!! :) ... I am so proud of these shots!! ...
and these... I am also very proud of!  God was so good to me once again to allow me to get these shots!!  and when I saw them in 8x10's and I can picture them framed in 11x14 frames double matted!  I can't wait!

My Gallery is scheduled for September 13-23rd at Calhoun Community College ~ Decatur, AL in the Fine Arts Building.  You will be hearing more about it, because you will all be invited to come & see!  I hope you will make plans to be there!  I would love for you to come & see the final images framed & matted!

Capturing Memories & Stopping Moments in time...
Tina :)

2 comments:

  1. don't let me forget..I want to be there. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I can't wait to see your gallery all tricked out and gorgeous!!! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States