Tuesday, April 13, 2010

and... He's OUT!! ...



Naturally as a sports photographer you strive to capture that "perfect catch" ... that "perfect play" at every angle and it would be nice to get it every time! As a Mom when "it just so happens" to be your son that you captured...  Ahhh....  pure satisfaction... :) ... I'm finding also that it is very "tricky" to get those plays in clear focus every time!  Practice... practice... practice... and if you're me and LOVE it like I do!  I'll keep practicing, and working hard for that perfect shot! ...   NO PROBLEM! 
This "moment stopped in time" and brought to you by Third Baseman, Austin Wright (and "not pictured" and he couldn't have done it without him, our awesome catcher! Cole Johnson!!) ...  :) ... !  Go Bucks!

Capturing those Baseball Moments...
Tina :) ...

1 comment:

My photo
Huntsville, Alabama, United States